If your registration is already confirmed, do not register twice. However, feel free to forward invitation to a colleague.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THE STARTART CONGRESS
- This meeting is designed to provide accredited continuing education for nurses and other healthcare professionals working in the field of infertility and reproductive endocrinology. Priority registration will be given to those nurses working in the ART/REI field, as well as those nurses and members of the healthcare delivery team working in related fields (i.e., women’s health, ob/gyn).
- Registration is limited; therefore, we recommend that you register as soon as possible. This year's meeting will comprise 2.5 days. Registrants will be asked to provide both clinical affiliation and nursing license information.
- Other healthcare professionals working in the ART/REI field may register to attend and will receive a certificate of completion. (However, we cannot accept registrations for family members or friends who are not healthcare professionals working in the ART field.)
- Receipt of an invitation to the StartART Congress in the mail or via email, does not guarantee that your registration will be accepted. Your address may have been provided to us through previous attendance, your nursing society/affiliation, as a recommendation from a colleague, or through other means. Nevertheless, we will give special consideration to those who have attended previously or demonstrated special interest based on their need for education in the field of ART/REI.
health & safety precautions
attention sales & Marketing PersonNel
- To those participants who may be planning to engage in sales, marketing and/or hosting other participants at meals and social events, please be aware that this activity is convened strictly for continuing education purposes.
- We discourage representatives of pharmacies and businesses from convening business meetings during the StartART sessions and planned meal activities.
- Any formal or informal business solicitation or entertainment of participants or faculty is discouraged throughout the entire StartART Congress, including before and after each daily session, as well as during the evenings, starting with the evening prior to the Congress once onsite check in begins (Wednesday, Jul 31 at 4:00 PM), until the end of the final day of the Congress (Saturday, Aug 3 at 12:30 PM).
- Anyone engaging in such activities may be asked to leave the Congress, and will be held accountable under the guidelines established by ANCC, ACCME, CMS, AMA, PhRMA Code, FDA and the US Office of the Inspector General.
- Due to the role and responsibilities of the CNE provider and concerns at previous IVF nursing meetings, we are especially vigilant about the enforcement of these rules.
- This policy applies to US and Canadian participants.